Weight Tracker

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Keeping it going.

Last week was kind of a bust run wise. A friend needed to do some emergency car shopping so we ended up watching her little girl (who is exactly five days older than the munchkin) on both of the days that I had runs planned. So, no runs, but plenty of toddler play time. Which I believe should count as a workout. For serious.

So far this week, I've gotten one run in, on Monday. I did an easy three miles on the treadmill, just kinda chugging along. The Hubs agreed that twice a week he will pick the munchkin up from daycare so I can go straight home and get my runs in. Tonight will be the second of those nights this week. I'm hoping to add in some outdoor runs on the weekend and get myself back into a regular workout groove again.

The run on Monday was good. It felt natural and comfortable. I didn't play with my pace too much, I just kinda cruised.

So far the new Mizuno's are working out well. They really do feel similar to my Brooks. Score one for Runners' World and their shoe reviews!

2 comments:

  1. I heart me some Mizunos! Hopefully things will calm down a bit and you can get back into the swing of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey one run is better than no runs.

    And toddler chases qualifies as speed workouts. I'm sure you did lots of sprinting!

    ReplyDelete