Weight Tracker

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Tons of Fun

First, I'd like to thank everyone for the encouraging comments. I was shocked and humbled that there were people who even still would see my posts, and it meant a lot to me to hear from you guys. I'm sorry I've been awful about replying to comments, I've been just trying to get through my last week at work.

I made another commitment this week, and signed myself up for the "Ton of Fun" program through my local Fleet Feet store. It will give me an additional level of accountability (weekly weigh ins), motivation (tons of goal based prizes), and another huge (and local) support system.

I'm determined this time. My health is being directly impacted by my weight. With the Fibro, the more weight I'm carrying, the harder it is for my body to deal with the affects of the disease. Movement, diet, exercise, they're all recommended for dealing with the muscle aches and fatigue.

I know that this time will be way harder than the last two times I lost weight. I have my own body working against me this time, not just my mind. I'm going to need all the support I can get.

1 comment:

  1. You've totally got it this time! And signing up for a program like that sounds like good accountability and fun!

    ReplyDelete