Weight Tracker

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day One

Today is the day after the end of my period. Today marks the real beginning of my TTC journey. I've been pre-planning for months though, just getting my ducks in a row so to speak. I've been taking PNV's for three months, just in case. I've been weaning myself off caffeine (I'm down to only one large cup in the AM) and I've been working on easing myself into a healthier eating plan. 

I've been reading too much information, scouring the internet for articles and blogs. Trying not to get myself too caught up in this, in case we have trouble. But I'm so excited and nervous and full on ready to make this happen. 

And since I can't talk to anyone about this, lest my mother hear and get overblown excited like we females in my family tend to do, I decided to blog it out.

I don't know how long this will take us, and I'm sure the journey will be interesting to no one but me. I'm already thinking about cribs and wraps and maternity clothes. I've already started knitting baby stuff (knowing how slow I knit it's a good thing I've already started.) I've got my fingers crossed that this stage is a short one, but I'm trying to keep my expectations in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment