Weight Tracker

Friday, December 19, 2014

I'll be running, till the love runs out

Last nights run was awesome. I felt good for the whole run, I hit my stride early and just kinda cruised. I was only planning on running for half an hour, but I was feeling good so I pushed it and finished out 3 miles instead.

It feels good to be back in the habit again.  Even more, it feels good to want to run again.

I'm working on putting together my goals for next year (I refuse to call them resolutions!) I think I can still manage to get trained up in time for the Half marathon I want to run in April.  I'm going back and forth about signing up for the training group I tried over the summer. It was a good experience, but I think I signed up for the more aggressive program, which lead to me burning out. I think if I sign up for the "Beginners" half training it'll go smoother. On the other hand, I did have a really hard time getting myself to go to the group runs, the weekday ones were either super early in the morning or right after work. I've got about a week and change to decide if I want to do it, or just use the training plan I have by myself.

Either way, I actually feel excited about running again, and that's a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment