Weight Tracker

Monday, December 29, 2014

The wrong tendancies

I'm working on my goals for next year right now, and it's making me take a long hard look at where I am right now.

I don't like it.

I don't like how badly my exercise routine has suffered since summer. I don't like how out of control my eating has gotten. I don't like the fact that I'm pretty sure I gained 10 lbs over the Christmas weekend. I don't like how all of this has become a lower priority as other things have muscled their way to the top of the list.

Yes, some of those things, like sickness, job related stuff, and family time, are often out of my control, I need to start forcing myself to prioritize fitness again.

I need to stop with the "Oh well, today got away from me..."

I think all of my goals for next year will reflect that. Hopefully, all of them are attainable. I plan to break the big ones up into mini goals, shorter term things that I can realistically attain and keep myself motivated.

I owe a race recap for the Reindeer run (which was also my daughters first run.) I'm hoping to find some time tonight to sit down and wright it out, because there is a lot I want to say about it. In the meantime, I'll just post this picture of me and the girls (My daughter is the one in the white vest, who looks like she's about to cry. She was cold!)

2 comments:

  1. One thing about the new year, it is always so timely for a fresh start! Here's to a better 2015!

    ReplyDelete