Weight Tracker

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Maybe swimming?

I'm trying to dig myself out of this hole. I'm trying to find my hope again and get myself moving. I tried starting with walking the dog every day, but that left my legs cramped up by the end of the day and almost useless the next day.

I'm going to try swimming next. I ordered a plus size swimsuit that's suitable for swimming laps, and I'm going to go to the Y tomorrow. I'm hoping that swimming will be less stressful on my muscles or at least result in less next day awfulness.

I really want to get back to running. I hate that I'm missing the prime fall running time, with the awesome temperatures and gorgeous leaves. I'm going to try to go for a run at least once this week. Hopefully it doesn't side line me for the next few days like it did last time.

I'm sorry for how awful I sound, I'm trying to keep the hope up, it's just been an incredibly frustrating few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment